Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Inspiration Field Trip: Stitch Lab

Stitch Lab is this awesome little retro house in downtown Austin that sells unique fabrics, sewing notions, patterns and they also offer tons of classes for all kinds of crafts. I follow one of the instructors on instagram and she is always posting awesome pictures of the shop and crafts that are done in the classes. I decided it was time to take a look-see of my own!



Upon arrival, I was greeted by this awesome tote by the front door!! I don't mind if I do! Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that I would have used. :(


So many pretty patterns and colors! I was like a kid in a candy shop, but better...I was in crafters heaven!! 


There were all kinds of little cute projects everywhere, like the heart and arrow vinyl bag and the amigurumi gnomes in the pictures above. 


The fabrics are kind of pricey, but I didn't want to leave empty handed. So I headed over to the remnants and quarters area and picked up a few things. I can't wait to show you what I have in mind for these!

No comments:

Post a Comment